Before heading to cub scouts with Grady last night, I managed to get some pictures of the pumpkins. I had them lit, but the flash kind of took away from that; and I did not have time to play around with it. Here they are:
Fiona's "Belma" (aka Velma), and Daddy's "Jaggety Lantern"...

Macy's princess castle....

Myles' itty bitty batty baby (Stuart brought it home from his school field trip)...
My "Martha Stewart" idea combined with my desire for an American Flag...
Macy's princess castle....
Myles' itty bitty batty baby (Stuart brought it home from his school field trip)...
I forgot my camera for the PJ parade, but it really wasn't much. They had chairs placed in a circle, and the parents were sitting in them to hand out treats as the kids walked around. We took ours in the day before, so they were already in the kids' bags. I guess that the newsletter wasn't clear enough for me to understand that we were to hand out the treats.
Today is spirit day at Macy's school and they were to dress up as Super Heroes. Lucky for her, she had picked a costume that fit. She was so excited to dress up for school. Here's our Super Girl prior to heading out.
Since it was only 33 degrees out this morning, I had her wear some tights. She was having problems with the boots, so we had to do some taping. We'll see how long that lasts. I'm now thinking that maybe I should have sent her some regular clothes to wear, but I guess that they will call if there are problems. The kids were up way to early today, so I'm hoping for some naps. I'm trying my best to send away another head cold, and some rest may be just what I need. I hope that you all are enjoying such a wonderful weathered Halloween too!





2 comments:
Your pumpkins look so good! I love the flag! Go Martha Go!
Macy looks so cute in her outfit! Love the boots!
Have fun trick or treating tonight!
Happy Halloween!
AMAZING pumpkin carving!! You guys are just too talented! I love th epicture of Macy all dressed up!! That made me smile!! Well, I need to get back to work. It has been a long day and I'm still going!! Happy Halloween Trombley's!
Post a Comment