We finally made it back....a day later than planned. See, what did I tell you about me and plans? Luckily the Animal Nanny kept the key (she was going to lock it in the house yesterday morning). We woke up to this:
SNOW...and BLOWING SNOW...which means snow drifts....large ones! So, we stayed another night and enjoyed more of the fun we'd started. Here's a few of the pictures that my parents emailed me:
Kaden received a Guitar Hero for Christmas, and OF COURSE we all had to have our shots at being a star! I love that game and want it before new year's eve....what rockin' party that would be.
Santa brought our family the Wii. So, here is some of that fun....we can get the Guitar Hero for the Wii, and it is top on my list!
More STARS!










5 comments:
I just figured out that the reason your blog hasn't been showing updates on my sidebar is because I forgot to change it to your new address - BLEH on me! Sorry I keep missing your new ones!
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! We might now be the only family in the known universe who doesn't own a Wii:)
I guess this means you're not going to make it out to Ten Sleep, huh?:(
What a fun Christmas! You will have tons of fun with your Wii . . . we are finally enjoying ours again. We had put it away for awhile but got it back out for the girls and now will not be putting it back!! We added the Wii Fit to it so hopefully we can take off some of our Holiday weight! I love all the pictures of your Christmas! Hugs to all and have a wonderful New Year's!!
Glad to see your Christmas was fun with family. Wasn't that storm Friday crazy? Aunt Karrie and Madison left yesterday, and it's way too quiet and lonely! Also hope you're feeling better. Beckett had that icky cough again. Happy New Year!
PS Sandy, you're not the only ones without a Wii...we don't either!
Looks like you had a great holiday! Lots of gaming going on! You got lots of snow and nasty weather like we did! It is now -20 here! BRRRRRR
Happy New Years!!
I love your kidos PJs! What a fun tradition. Happy New Years!
Post a Comment