Who is checking in on this blog under the Smith International provider from Houston, Texas? I know that you've been through this blog in detail, and want to know who you are. Please leave a comment.
1 day ago
.....and MOST of our adventures...
Who is checking in on this blog under the Smith International provider from Houston, Texas? I know that you've been through this blog in detail, and want to know who you are. Please leave a comment.
6 comments:
Ugh - hope you figure this one out. I keep threatening to go private, but I really need to do it - I got a different site meter and am finding all kinds of unknown locations on there, including someone in particular that I purposely did NOT give my blog address to...but apparently found it anyway:(
I am kind of new to this whole blog thing, but how can you tell who is looking at your blog???
Did you find out yet? Maybe the private thing would be a good idea if it worries you a lot. Have a good weekend.
P.S. Do you want me to take your link off my blog since that's how they access it?
Could it be Becky??
Are you guys home yet?
Post a Comment